about our visual counters
Count moving people. Count moving objects. Victoria Family Robotics is proud to present our suite of software solutions for counting pedestrians and moving objects.
make that camera count
Victoria Family Robotics'
counters are designed to count with almost source.
Choose from many video input source options:
- standard mjpeg, net cameras.
Our MJPEG reader,
- reads more video cameras,
- has a faster start up,
- robust: as it is more accepting of various MJPEG format streams than cv::VideoCapture
- more control over user-agent, user name/password
- camera devices (usb cameras with cv::VideoCapture)
- video files (cv::VideoCapture,ffmpeg)
- webcam image urls
- and anything ffmpeg will read (needs ffmpeg)
- input frames using popular image formats (jpg, png, etc.)
- even from C# into this counting DLL (library)
• many counting techniques and options